Throwing It Back - Nike Air Max 90 Ultra's

Saturday, January 7, 2017




A few months ago kiddo 2 chose a pair of Nike Air Max 90's to wear as his indoor shoes at school.  I immediately decided that this kid was on to something and that was the start of my search for a pair to buy for myself.

You know when you decide that you want to buy something and then you begin to see it/them everywhere?  (I'm looking at you Pinterest).  That's what totally happened.  Part of me wondered why I never thought of buying a pair sooner.  I mean really, they are a great option for casual chic.  Not that I look casual chic when I'm rocking these bad boys, but it doesn't hurt to think that that's how you look! ha!



shoes // tote // jacket (similar) // jeans (sold out - similar) // sweater (J.Crew Factory) // fingerless gloves - old from Old Navy

Anyhow, after a few months of looking (had to be the right price, fabric combo and the right colour) I finally found THE pair!  Giddy up peeps!  Enter the Air Max 90 Ultra in Noble red.  Yes and yes!

I can't even begin to tell you how hard it was to put the box under the tree and wait until Christmas morning to rock these runners.  They are exactly what I was looking for.  They pair beautifully with jeans and leggings, so I'm pretty much the happiest person ever!  Speaking of leggings, I think it's also time to add a pair of faux leather leggings to my wardrobe.  Do you own a pair?  If so, I'd love to know which ones!  I'm currently loving these and these.
 Oh and you can find the shoes here.

Do you have a pair?

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas