Gallery Wall Project & What I'm Reading

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hi Hi!

chair - Leon's, if not found online, available in store // pink throw & pillow from HomeSense // book

I had one of those crazy dreams last night, that feel completely real and you wake up wondering what the heck just happened?!  Always such a strange feeling!

I recently started to read this month's #IndigoBookClub pick, The Woman in Cabin 10, and so far I'm really enjoying it!  Have you read it?  There was one page that I had to read 2-3 times, to ensure that I hadn't read it wrong!  Now I'm eager to find out what's going to happen.

Our reading nook sure has proven to be a great place to sit for a few quiet moments.  If you have enough space for a chair (pay attention to size) in your bedroom, including a reading nook is something I'd completely advise you to do!


Speaking of our master, I'm in the midst of planning a gallery wall to go above the dresser, opposite from the bed.  I originally placed a mirror above the dresser and two lamps on it, but have since decided that I'd rather a gallery wall.  I'm excited to search for some great prints!

Where's your favourite place to shop for art?

Cheers,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas