First Snow Day of 2017

Wednesday, January 11, 2017




Well we are on snow-day no.2!  Be careful what you ask for they say, but in this case, it's aok!  Yesterday was the first snow-day of 2017 and the kids had an absolute blast!  I was happy to have an extra day to take it easy and get caught up....though I'm still not caught up! lol

The kids spent the day outside with their friends playing a little pond hockey, or a lot, since they were pretty much out there all.day.long!  But there isn't anything better than watching the snow fall (very heavily at times, hello whiteout) and being outside playing hockey.  It was something else!

I ran out of hot chocolate mix, so I attempted to make some from scratch (seen above).  It was ok, but I think it would have been better if I had some cream on hand.  Noted.  That being said, nothing that a hefty dollop of whipped cream can't fix ;)

Have a fabulous Wednesday!

Cheers,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas