Hey, 2017

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The New Year is here and of course, I'm all kinds of excited about all of the possibilities that a new year can bring.

With all of my boys off of school and work for the next week, we continue to enjoy each others company.  Truthfully, I just want to do a whole lot of this:


Walks along the river, exploring the paths through the forest and returning home to sit by the fire with a delicious cup of hot chocolate in hand.  These moments are my favourite and I'm cherishing them.

I hope you enjoyed a fabulous holiday and that 2017 is treating you well so far!

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Julie! All my best wishes to you and your family in 2017. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas