Taking The Scenic Route

Monday, January 16, 2017











I feel like every Monday I return with some sort of outdoor post, but alas, it is what we get up to on the weekends!

We started off last week with a snow storm, midweek the temps were above zero (say what?!) and then we ended the week with the temps returning to where they should be, just below zero (or maybe a little cooler).  Anyhow, we bundled up and got out there for a beautiful walk!

I bought this jacket last season when it was on sale.  Honestly, best decision ever!  I sometimes put it on, head outside and then come back in to get changed because it think it's warm out.  Then I realize that that's not the case and the coat is indeed that warm!  I had another North Face jacket that I wore before this one and it's great too, but this one really keeps you warm in those sub-zero temps!

I'm working on a super fun upcoming post this week, it involves lots of pink!  Any guesses?!

Have a lovely Monday!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm guessing the upcoming post relates to Valentine's Day?! Love the mittens by the way!

    -Clarissa @ The View From Here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas