One Step At A Time - Sperry Saltwater Boots

Thursday, January 12, 2017


Over the holidays we really amped up our number of walks through the forest.  It came perfectly clear that I was lacking the proper footwear for these types of walks (when the snow isn't knee deep that is!).  I am not fond of overly clunky boots for the simple fact that I overheat way too easily.

Anyhow, now that you know that about me, I knew that I wanted a pair of short boots, ones that I could wear with socks over my jeans, or with ankle jeans when the temps rise a bit.  I love love love my Hunters, but sometimes I just don't feel like wearing tall boots.

I tried on a few different styles and decided to take home a pair of Sperry Saltwater boots.  What totally surprised me was how much I liked the brown on brown.  When I first saw them on the shelf I thought that there was no way that I'd like them, but I was curious as to how they fit and to my surprise, I immediately fell in love with them!



We've been out on walks since and I've worn them to pick up groceries, these boots are gems!  They do have the fleece lining on the upper portion to help keep you warm, but the rubber portion is similar to a rainboot, which is exactly what I was looking for.   They are super comfy and will be perfect come spring, when the snow begins to melt away!

Cheers,


SaveSaveSaveSave

6 comments:

  1. These are super comfy boots and so beautiful! I love the cut and the look of it. I've had something similar in the past and I still have them now. I've waterproofed them to make them sturdy, but I plan to buy a new pair this month. My friend taught me how to waterproof my boots and I think it's a swell idea to do so. She also shared some resource links with me which I read a lot. Here's the link to this wonderful site and I hope a lot of you learn how to waterproof your boots. See: http://backpackingmastery.com/basics/how-to-waterproof-boots.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog....
    Thank you for sharing the information...

    click here: http://www.weaveron.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas