Seeded Eucalyptus

Monday, January 23, 2017


I'm slightly obsessed with this bunch of seeded eucalyptus!  I styled a tablescape last week (post will be live later this week!) and was pretty darn excited when I spotted this gorgeous greenery at the store.

Truth be told, I've never bought seeded eucalyptus before, so this was the first time that I've used it in a tablescape, but I can assure you that I will be using it from now on!  I love it naturally falls in an organic way when placed in a vase, but also how it has a romantic feel!  Just beautiful!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  We watched The BFG for the first time this weekend and can I just say that this is probably one of my favourite movies!  Honestly, so magical!  

Be sure to check back later this week for a fun Valentine's Day post!  Get ready for all things pink!

Cheers,

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas