This Year

Sunday, January 1, 2012


Hey friends! How are you? Did you enjoy a New Years full of glitz and glamour? It's okay, neither did I, but we still had an absolute blast!  We stayed here at home, ordered in some delicious sushi, had some tasty appetizers and just enjoyed our time together.

So, are you the type that makes new years resolutions? Me, not so much.  But this year, I did.  I'm beyond determined to become more fashionable and stylish and to be more comfortable in front of the camera.   I'm not too sure whether or not I'll blog my goal, but I will most likely share pics here and there.  Not necessarily outfit posts, but who knows, it may turn out to be just that!

So here's to 2012 and here's to making it a fashionable year!

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous Julie! I want to be more comfortable in front of the camera too. I just feel awkward and find it strange to see my face on the web. Happy New Year and have a great 2012 xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new years! Love your blog and your kids are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas