Classic T-Shirt

Monday, January 9, 2012

Friends, what's happening?! How are you? Did you enjoy a wonderful weekend?

So last week was the first week that I shared my outfit posts.  I started with three posts in one week, well, maybe 2.5.  Wow!  I didn't intend on doing so many, but they are becoming quite a bit of fun.  I'm going to have to do this weekly I think, maybe one a week, that should be good no?

I have quite a love for t-shirts.  I fall head over heels for their comfort, but I also like them to have a little something on them.





This one here has silver foil patches on each shoulder and a zipper 1/4 of the way down the back.  Paired with two necklaces and voila, perfecto!


boots ~ aldo - similar pair
t-shirt ~ gap
jeans ~ lucky brand
necklace ~ forever21 (beaded) & the bay

This is a typical outfit for me during the week.  Comfortable for running errands, dropping the kids off/picking them up from school, etc.  Love the boots are a perfect height so that they can be worn all day without my feet getting sore.

Cheers,
 
 

14 comments:

  1. This is definately similar to my day to day outfit. A long necklace always ties things together in an effortless way. Those boots are awesome Julie! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm really enjoying these style files!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all, the t shirt and those fab boots! Thanks for your comment today Julie, bathroom cleaning is the BEST isn't it? Happy New Year!
    Nancy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are gorgeous!! love your basic t w/ a statement necklace. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing better than jeans and a simple grey t-shirt! x www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so very much ladies! I have to say that grey t-shirts are one of my loves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Basic T's are the best, and I love your necklaces paired with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shirt Agency offers custom screen printing and embroidery on t-shirts, jackets, sweatshirts and accessories.Shirt Agency works to make any format of artwork looks its absolute best. Whether your artwork is still a hand drawn concept or a finished vector we have a team of people ready to help you make your print look perfect. Feel free to call us to discuss your design needs. customized shirts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why don’t you choose the designed T-shirt? Although it is fine but same time if it is designed t-shirt means it will be an awesome one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks so nice with this amazing t-shirt as well. I will follow her I mean follow her style of wearing dress. Thanks and hope will come this site in near future to follow next.
    Basic T shirt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas