When All Else Fails...

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wear pink!


Because pink just makes me happy.

Yesterday we didn't get up to much, and because of that, I went for an uber casual & comfy cozy outfit.    A simple white long sleeved shirt, topped with a deep V hot pink top and both paired with one of my fav jeans.

I made progress with my photo taking and allowed hubs to take the pics of me vs using a tripod (much easier).  I am normally a total dork when someone is taking a photo of me and because of that, I end up making the most awkward faces....hoping to improve on that!  I also would like to venture outdoors to take the pics, more options that way.



Cheers,

6 comments:

  1. You're do pretty! I totally get the feeling awkward thing though. I'd day you're doing excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we say gorgeous?? i feel awkward in front of the camera too, but you're such a pretty lady you have nothing to worry about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink makes me happy too! Great color on you for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, you are stunning. Pink looks fabulous on you too! I have found myself being drawn to pink more than ever this past year!
    Looking forward to seeing more outfit posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ladies, thank you! truly! hoping to be a little more creative with the photos in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas