Inspired by Fashion: Cardigans

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm a huge fan of cardigans.  I simply love wearing them.  Not necessarily because I'm always cold, I think I just like the comfort they give me.

This is one of my absolute favourites, to the point that I need to remind myself to switch it up every once in a while!  I love the ribbed neckline, the fold over collar and how it's slightly angled from front to back at the bottom.

I'm also really loving the colour purple right now.  Might be hard to tell, but the t-shirt is dark purple.  I never used to be a fan, but it's quickly growing on me!





sweater - gap
t shirt - gap
necklace - the bay
jeans - lucky brand

Please excuse the ray of sunlight....just wasn't working with me!

Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas