First Week...DONE!

Friday, January 6, 2012

top ~ gap
jeans ~ lucky brand
watch ~ baby-g (in pink)

Phew, the first week of January is almost over.  So, how is 2012 shaping up for you thus far?  I'm sticking to my goal to become more comfortable in front of the camera and to make fashion a priority.  I have three more outfit posts lined up for next week and have shared some sneak peeks over on facebook!

Did you know that I cleaned out my closet? Yup, I did.  I got rid of 70-80% of my clothes and donate them along with some purses I never use anymore.  My closet is unbelievably empty, but I don't care one bit!  If anything, I feel liberated....free, it's a good feeling, a fresh start.

I will begin filling those empty hangers slowly with pieces of clothing that 1-love and 2-cherish.

Oh!  That shop announcement I spoke of earlier, well I'll be sharing it on Monday, don't miss it!

Have a lovely weekend friends!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. yay! julie, i'm so glad you're feeling more comfortable in front of the camera, because you sure look great!
    i find that every time i clean my closet right out, i actually feel like i have more to wear, because i actually *use* it all. I also find clothes that i never wear make me feel guilty somehow, and i'm not interested in that ;) with that said, i think it's time for me to clean out my closet again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas