Blazers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I love them, I totally do.  But, I only own one (gasp), I know right?!

I bought this one last year from...you guessed it, gap.  I love pairing it with a simple t-shirt and then adding a gorgeous necklace or a scarf to finish off the look.  On this paticular day I chose a new long sleeved top that has in my opinion, a stunning cowl. (I once again apologize for the poor quality of the photos...seriously, I am trying to figure things out and not just sitting here, drinking coffee wondering why they look the way they do).




 blazer - gap
top - gap
jeans - lucky brand

I'd absolutely love to try on a Smythe Blazer, they are simply stunning, don't you think?  That being said, I'm really happy with the blazers at Gap.  They fit so well, they come in a variety of fabrics and styles and above all, they are versatile!

Cheers,
 

3 comments:

  1. I dig this look. I'm loving your new fashion inspiration blog. Yesterday you inspired me to buy a new dress. It's outside my normal style but I think it looks great. It's still black, so not too exciting BUT I did try on color, that's pretty big for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look on your Julie. I love a good blazer too paired with some jeans.

    Also loving all these new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ladies, I'm so happy to hear that! thank you for your feedback, means a lot to me! I really love this look, it's a simple way to dress up jeans, without going over the top!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas