2012

Friday, December 30, 2011

Friends! How are you? How was your Christmas? Are you enjoying the holidays? We had an absolutely lovely Christmas here.  We've enjoyed many lazy days and just hanging out together as a family, such a precious gift that is.

Can you believe that tomorrow is already New Year's Eve? Seriously, 2011 flew by!

I'm very much looking forward to 2012, it should be a very exciting year (more info on that to come).  I also have a big announcement about the shop regarding some upcoming changes.  Look for a post here the second week of January to find out what's going on.

Until then, I will continue to enjoy this "downtime" and the lazy days with my family.

And of course, I'd love to wish you a very.....



May you enjoy all the glitz and glamour that comes with ringing in the New Year and may 2012 be an amazing year for all of you!

Cheers,
 

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR! (sorry for yelling)

    I'm just super excited about what the new year will bring! Huge hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas