Weekend Reads

Saturday, June 17, 2017


Happy weekend, friends!  Saturday mornings are typically the one time during the week when I don't feel guilty sitting down and catching up on my favourite reads.  So I thought, why not share what I'm loving with you each Saturday!  With that, welcome to the first edition of "weekend reads" sprinkled with a few favourite moments from our week!

One of my favourite bloggers, Julia, is currently on vacation in France.  I'm loving this post and all of her insta stories and photos!

Studio McGee recently shared a home reno and it's out of this world!

Looking to improve your photography skills, then be sure to read this post!

This is an old post, but I spotted one of the photos on Pinterest and it completely reeled me in!

I love love love how Courtney's curtains turned out!

Just love Amy's fashion sense and this outfit has me wanting to try off-the-shoulder tops again!

We had the incredible opportunity to see a preview screening of Cars 3 thanks to Canadian Tire.  The kids absolutely loved it (and we did too!).  If you love the Cars series, I think you'll just love this one too!


A few more shots from this week:



The rain did a good number to our peonies, I brought the last bunch in and now I'm patiently waiting for our hydrangeas to bloom!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Cheers,

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my post - aren't off-the-shoulder tops the best?! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! xx Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas