The Summer Dress

Monday, June 19, 2017
















I bought this dress last summer at Old Navy.  I can't even tell you how excited I was to see that they are once again carrying it this year.  It's absolutely perfect for those hot summer days (that we were treated to this past weekend!).  It's also available in a variety of colours and prints!  I've linked to a few below!  Plus, you can't be the price!

I honestly wear these Sperry shoes all.of.the.time.  They are probably my favourite shoes right now due to their versatility and comfort.  I'm thinking I'd like to add a blue pair to my closet!

This weekend, we rode our bikes on a beautiful path along the water, enjoying the cool breeze from the water and later, we indulged in some delicious ice cream treats!

I hope you enjoyed a wonderful weekend!


Cheers,

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas