Weekend Reads & Sales!

Friday, June 23, 2017

We are officially heading into our last week of school after this weekend!  Hello summer vacay!  Speaking of which, I hope that you enjoyed a wonderful first day of summer!





 Canada Day decor kindly provided by HomeSense (and is still available in store), all opinions are my own

We are slowly beginning to prep for Canada's big 150th birthday!  I decorated the family room for a fun Canadiana inspired games night!  How cute are those pillow and the pouf?!  All from HomeSense, the game too!

Here's this week's list!

Not reading material, but you guys, this dress was in my online cart for weeks!  It's now on sale and even better, it's an extra 50% off the sale price!  It's such a gorgeous dress!

This photo by Jen gave me all the feels!  Perfectly cozy!

Loving this bubble ponytail tutorial!

The Duchess of Cambridge wore the most gorgeous dress!

Gosh, Jordana's home is SO beautiful!

Great gallery wall tips!

Immediately wanting to add all things polka dot to my wardrobe!

Take a moment to fully take in this ORC beauty!

Speaking of summer, since it's officially here, it's time to make some delicious bevvies!

I could seriously live in this dress all summer!


The cami from this post is now on sale for $45!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Kate is perfect. All. The. Time! I love the white. And I love the pink dress she wore recently for the Queen's birthday celebration. Perfect! Thanks for sharing my Style at Home feature with your readers! :) Have a great weekend, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bookmarked those gallery wall tips :D Been thinking about creating one in my dining room forever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas