Day and Night

Tuesday, June 20, 2017















Choosing versatile pieces has always been something that I've been conscious of when shopping for clothing.  I love tops that can be worn both day and night, dressed up or down.  I'm a jeans girl, through and through.  99.9% of the time, I will be seen wearing jeans!  By choosing tops that are slightly dressier, but that can still be worn with jeans and then paired with flats or heels, allows me to easily dress up an otherwise casual outfit.  This top is perfect for summer and will also look great layered under a gorgeous cardigan or sweater (peeking out beneath).  The racerback detail adds interest and I love that it's not fitted.

For this post, I decided styled this outfit two ways, but the only thing I changed were my shoes!  I love seeing how an outfit can totally work for both day and night!

I've worn these jeans a lot for outfit shots, just goes to show how much I love them, especially for spring and summer thanks to the ankle cut!


Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas