Rows of Lavender

Tuesday, June 27, 2017



  




Our family had the opportunity to hop on a flight that took us to a few different States and Provinces.  We were pretty excited to visit cities for the first time and to get away for a few days.

The tricky things about travelling to various States and Provinces in one trip is knowing what to pack!  I think it's the first time that I've been thankful for my relatively neutral wardrobe, it made it easy to pair outfits, since the weather was completely different everywhere we went!

I think I've spoken about my love for Gap's shorts before, they pair so easily with a variety of tops, dressy or casual and are super comfy.  I'm wearing the Edie top from J. Crew, which sold out so very quickly.  Unfortunately it's no longer available, but I've linked to a few other favourite tops below that would give you the same overall look!

Back to the grind today and I shall be relying very heavily on coffee!


Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas