Gift Guide For The Reader - Or For Those Who Love Cozy Moments

Sunday, November 13, 2016


With the addition of the reading nook in our master bedroom (more about that next week!!!), comes the need to really cozy up the space.  I'm so thankful for this little corner, it's a wonderful spot to unwind after a busy day.  With that in mind, I put together a gift guide for the reader, or for those who just love to have a minute or two of quiet time to write a note, flip through magazines or sip a cup of tea.  As always with  my gift guides, I've only included items that I have and love, or that are currently on my own wishlist!  Enjoy!

1. Nike Spandex
2. Ugg Slippers
3. Sarah Richardson's Book
4. Saje Diffuser
5. Top Knot Style Blanket
6. Tonic Living "Intersections" Pillow
7. Kardz Kouture Notecard
8. The Every Girl's "Keep Not Settling" Mug
9. Voluspa Candle
10. Gap Sweater
11. Kate Spade Gold Frame
12. Justine Ma Print
13. Tea Pigs Tea

Cheers,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas