Because I Love A Great Deal!

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Truth be told, I didn't intend on posting today, but while checking out a few websites I realized that there are some great deals out there, so I wanted to share!

These are items that I either currently have or that are sitting in my online shopping cart right now!  I have to say that the top from J. Crew (no. 5) is one that I keep going back to every 2.5 seconds!  Honestly, the plaid and style is absolutely phenomenal!


1. Cape with removable faux-fur collar (50% off)
2. Eve satchel (40% off starting tomorrow)
3. Lace peplum top (40% off)
4. Fitted boyfriend dobby shirt (50% off)
5. Edie top in Stewart plaid (40% off)
6. Ruffle long sleeve top (50% off)
7. Mira plaid flats (40%-50% off)
8. Cable knit mock sweater (50% off)
9. Super soft plaid scarf (40% off in store only)

Cheers,

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas