A Few of My Favourite Coffee Table Books

Friday, November 4, 2016

I'm in the midst of planning our holiday decor.  This is something that I absolutely enjoy.  From searching for the perfect ribbon to stocking up on the holiday essentials.  We've also begun putting together holiday parcels for family members, I'm trying not to get overly comfortable with the fact that we are somewhat organized this year, because time seems to always fly and we are left scrambling for last minute gifts!

If you have a reader on your list, today I thought I would share some of my favourite home decor and fashion books, all of which are available at Chapters!  I share a lot of shots of my books, but it's honestly because I cherish them so much!  You'll find links to the 9 books that are currently sitting on our coffee table and I promise to share some more of my favourites soon!





Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas