A Sweet Every Day Cape & Versatile Saddle Purse

Tuesday, November 22, 2016










cape (c/o), shoes (old), jeans (c/o), turtle neck (Gap Factory), purse (c/o), watch

I've been secretly wanting to add a cape to my closet for some time now....like a few years!  I'm quickly becoming a huge fan of a wardrobe that truly expresses my style and so I decided that it was long overdue that I began my search for the perfect cape!

Enter this beauty from Talbots.  Honestly, it completely fits the bill!  I'm surprised by how warm it is too, I just assumed that because the sleeves were open that it would allow a constant draft, but I was pleasantly  surprised to learn that that wasn't the case!  I'm sure that I can wear it much longer than I originally thought I could.  I've paired it with heels, but I'm quite positive that it would look fantastic with a pair of runners, flats and especially love that the faux-fur collar is removable.

The saddle purse from Indigo is the perfect finishing touch to the outfit.  It's available in an array of colours and has an adjustable strap, which means you can wear it on your shoulder, or cross body.  It can easily be dressed up or down and can most certainly go from day to night.  Love multifunctional pieces!

Cheers,

SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas