Casual & Quiet Weekends

Monday, November 28, 2016








You guys, we honestly had the most wonderful weekend.  For the first time in I don't know how long, we had nothing to do. Nothing.to.do.  Of course, we did have errands to run and some work to get done around the house, but we didn't have a pressing agenda and it was so lovely!

We enjoyed some great temps this weekend as well.  Light jackets, or heavy sweaters with a scarf is all we needed to run errands.  I'm pretty much most comfortable in jeans, as you can probably tell from all of my #ootds, but what can I say?!  Just love my denim.  I also love a good hat for those days when you just don't feel like doing your hair (ha! truth!) or when you want to add a touch of personality to an outfit.

Though I'm slightly sad that the weekend is over, I am excited to share that I have some fantastic posts lined up for the next week and a bit, so be sure to check back!


Cheers,

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas