A Cinnamon Roll A Day

Sunday, November 27, 2016


Well okay, maybe not, but wouldn't that be nice?!

I've posted about our love for cinnamon rolls before, but this weekend, I shared a photo on Instagram and a few people asked for the recipe.  I've recently tried a new recipe and love it, so here you go!  This is the recipe that I've been using lately and I tell ya that it's pretty hard to resist the urge to have more than one cinnamon roll at a time!  I like to rub butter onto the bottom of the pan, then I sprinkle some brown sugar and top that with a little corn syrup for extra stickiness before setting the rolls into the pan to rise & bake.


If you've ever thought of making cinnamon rolls, but feared that they are too difficult, I assure you that they are much easier to make than you may think!  I definitely urge you to give this recipe a try!

Enjoy!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas