Eve Cork - A Modern Handbag With A Classic Touch

Wednesday, November 23, 2016



I was recently introduced to one of the loveliest companies, Eve.  Eve is a company that prides itself in creating a line of eco-friendly cork handbags as well as fashion accessories such as phone cases.  Their accessories are ethically made in Portugal and sustainability is a large part of who they are and what they stand for.


Each piece in their incredible collection is handmade with care and has been designed for the modern lifestyle but are most certainly timeless.  After scrolling through their handbag section, the Cappa tote caught my eye time and time again. I love the rounded top, it's size (I'm not known for my ability to travel lightly!) and the fact that it has both handles as well as a strap (hello multifunctional piece!).  The light coloured cork with contrasting trim is the perfect pairing.


This is the first time that I had ever seen a handbag made of cork!  I was so surprised by how lightweight the purse was and how beautiful it's unique look is!

Eve isn't only about creating gorgeous pieces, they are also about putting the environment first, not only by how they harvest their cork, but also in how they run their business.


It's inspiring to read about wonderful companies, such as this one, and it's an honour to have been able to see and use one of the Eve handbags firsthand.  I have to be honest, the Itza Satchel also had me stopping in my tracks, as did the Cappa clutch!

Hop on over to the Eve site to see their stunning collection and to see the wide array of colours that they have in store!  From vibrant oranges (beautifully died to colour using natural vegetable dyes) to matte blacks, there's something for everyone!

Annnnnd, I'll let you in on a little secret!  Eve is prepping for a massive Black Friday sale!  Ready for this?!  They are offering 40% off sitewide!  I know!  You can view their entire collection here.

Cheers,

Eve kindly provided me with the Cappa tote (my choice) all opinions are however my own and have not been influenced.
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas