Gift Guide For Her!

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

It's that time of year!  We are slowly starting think about what to buy our friends and family members for the upcoming holiday.  I've decided to put together a few gift guides this year, in hopes that it will make your gift buying that much easier!  I'll be sharing a few different guides over the next couple of weeks.  I have discovered so many incredible brands and companies through blogging and I want to share them with you!  I may also be hoping to find one of two of the items listed under the tree (you reading this hubs?!). Hahaha!

Today I'm sharing a few of my personal favourite items for "her".  These are items that I've used/have and love, or that constantly find their way to my shopping cart!  Enjoy!

1. Daniel Wellington Watch
2. Leigh Viner "Current" Print
3. Merino Wool Sweater
4. Philosophy Face Wash
5. Quilted Leather Tote Bag
6. True Skinny Ankle Jeans
7. Leah Alexandra "Bolero" Bracelet
8. Nike Sneaker
9. Wallet
10. Pink Stripe Ruffle Blouse
11. Mini Waffle Knit Hat
12. Poppy Barley 2.5 Stacked Heel Ankle Boot
13. Super Soft Plaid Scarf
14. Nest Rollerball (Indigo)

Truth be told, I'll probably be sharing another gift guide for her, because there are quite a few more items that I'd love to share with you!  Stay tuned!

Cheers,

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas