Happy Halloween! Favourite Fashion Finds and Weekend Plans.

Friday, October 31, 2014


Happy Halloween!  Can you even believe it?!  Halloween.  Oct 31st.  November tomorrow!  But first!  Let's eat a slew of chocolate, kay?! Mmmmmm.

We carved our pumpkins last night, the kids' trick or treat bags are neatly lined up at the front door and I was able to resist eating too much of the Halloween candy that we bought for the trick or treaters (I usually have to run out to the store to buy more, so bad!).

Earlier this week I managed to pop in to a few stores to check to see what's new.

I was SO happy to see that Chapters brought back these amazing mini lights for the holidays.  They will be perfect for the rolled edged hurricane we have in the family room.


Did you hear that the brilliant Camille Styles has written a book?  It's all about entertaining (a skill that I hope to improve upon).  So excited for her!  It's also available at Chapters.


This scarf from Gap is seriously the coziest thing ever.  Perfect for a walk along the water's edge.


This cable-knit sweater from Old Navy may never come off (also wearing it in the first photo, I wasn't lying, I've been wearing it every day!).


So, my Christmas cactus has started to bloom.  Does that mean I can start to decorate for the holidays?!  I kid....well, no...I will begin to decorate any day now ;)


Happy weekend friends!  Any big plans?  I will be prepping for an upcoming blog post that I can't wait to share with you!  You won't want to miss it, promise!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas