Pink Carnations and Clothing Sales

Friday, October 24, 2014


These pretty carnations are tough ones!  I've had them for nearly two weeks now and though some of the edges are starting to brown, they are still hanging on.  I plan on keeping them in the kitchen for as long as I can.

I've been stocking up on a few staples for my closet.  Old Navy and Gap are two of my favourite stores and they are having fabulous sales this week!  I bought this plaid top from Old Navy and am tempted to order a few more because I love it so much!  And how can you say no to a pretty floral fitted boyfriend shirt from Gap?  I mean, really.

I hope you all enjoy a lovely weekend.

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Carnations are my favorite flower. I love everything about them, but especially their fragrance.

    It's too bad your hand couldn't have somehow made it into the picture because your Big Spender polish would go perfectly with the flowers and the green of the jar. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so pretty, especially in contrast to your white kitchen. Did you do anthing special to keep the lasting this long?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas