I'm a Sweater & Scarf Girl. Let's Talk About the Scarves Today.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

I love them, I totally do.  Especially knit scarves, I could easily hoard them.

They can be the perfect finishing piece to an outfit and they add that much needed touch of warmth of crisp fall days.  Plus, they look amazing with pretty much any top.  Sleeveless, short sleeve, long sleeve or a jacket, you're good to go.

Here are a few of my favourites, all from Aldo (last season) except for the dark grey scarf in the first photo,  it's from Eddie Bauer.

the weather last weekend was perfect for a walk through the forest.  Not many warm days like this left!

I usually wear a scarf on those mornings that it's chilly enough for an extra layer, but not cool enough for a jacket

I adore my jean jacket, but don't always love wearing it buttoned up.  quick fix is to throw on a scarf to keep warm

What I don't have is a plaid scarf and I feel as though owning one is essential.  I have my eye on a few....

You can see more looks on my instagram feed.

Are you a fan of scarves?

Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas