Life as of Late - Cozy for Fall and I Like White Wine

Monday, October 13, 2014

Hello lovelies!

I hope my fellow Canadians are enjoying/enjoyed a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend.  We had a wonderful time relaxing and putting our feet up.  I simply adore Thanksgiving weekend and fall.

The last couple of weeks have been a little insane.  So much going on, so little time.  It's been a slight whirlwind, but I truly can't complain because we are so fortunate for everything and though it can be a lot to manage, it's all fabulous, so we chug along.

Here's a little recap of the last little while:

I took the time to re-organize my little corner.  Things have been busy, which I'm so thankful for, but I really needed to clean it up to help me stay sane!


 Some days call for multiple cups of coffee and wrinkled shirts....

well, more than some days....wrinkled shirts seem to be my thing ;)

adore my #ParisPocketbook and Kate Spade planner.  And chocolate.  And tea.

Kiddo 1 ran his cross country race here, pretty amazing.

The cooler temps are here and require days under cozy blankets....

and über cozy cardigans

I prefer white wine,  you?

and starting my mornings off here when the sun is shining

Have a fabulous Monday.

Cheers,

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas