My Adult Version of A Childhood Dream.

Friday, January 10, 2014


There's a lot of talk about neutral spaces so far this year.  I'm quite on board, but I will always have to have that pop of unexpected/bold colour.  Neutrals with a twist I suppose.  Even if it's only in the slightest way, I do love the element of surprise.

I've got a slew of house work to do and I literally only just finished typing this blog post (I usually have them written at least a week ahead).  I'm so behind on nearly everything, but I'm not worried about it one bit.  Whatevs, it will all get done.  But today I'm busting my butt to get the house back in order so that I can head out to HomeSense and a few local vintage shops.  I need my fix, I haven't been to either in at least a month.  So off I go.

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas