#IDS14 Recap Part 2: Delta Faucet Canada, Hilborn Pottery, See The Light & Bloomsbury Fine Cabinetry

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

You guys, I can not thank you enough for all of your kind words and comments on my first IDS14 post!  I'm very appreciative, thank you over and over again.

Today, I'm sharing with you a few more a few more booths that caught my eye. From pottery to lighting to vanities & faucets!

I was so impressed with the Delta Faucet Canada exhibit.  They did a perfect job of displaying their tub fillers and faucets, making it possible for people to test them out and see how they would look in a finished space.  I couldn't resist snapping a photo of this beautiful tub filler which was positioned in front of a stunning work of art, the tub filler blended right in, a piece of art itself!



One of the feature exhibits this year was See The Light, which was an absolute treat.  The space designed by Shirley Meisels from MHouse Inc was truly gorgeous and welcoming.  She did a remarkable job of designing a space around the spectacular lighting, which was the purpose of this exhibit.




The Simply White booth took my breath away.  Gorgeous, all wood pieces with french flair and a gilded touch....to die for.  The white washed wood backdrop paired with the chandeliers and rocking horses and of course, the stunning furniture made for a space that left onlookers in awe.


I loved the beautiful pottery pieces made by Hilborn Pottery Design. I  walked passed this booth a couple of times and each time, I was just as impressed as I was the first time I saw their work.  Gorgeous folds, generous sizes and a variety of shapes make these pieces unique.  And I absolutely loved the matte finish.




We know that brass has made a strong comeback and is especially popular when it comes to faucets in both kitchens and bathrooms.  Paired with marble counters and you've got yourself a stunning space.  I mean really, it doesn't get much better.  Bloomsbury Fine Cabinetry hit the nail on the head with their display. So gorgeous!




Okay, friends! I still have more pictures to share with you, but they will have to wait for another post!

Until then!

Cheers,

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas