Back to Back?!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My goal was to only do one instagram loaded post a week and to blog between each instagram post....until today.  Sorry friends for back to back instagram posts, but really, it's an easy way to keep you up to speed on what's happening here.

I'm aiming to get back on track with blogging in Sept, once the kiddos are back in school and things have settled down a wee bit.  Please forgive me.

With that, here's another quick update with the help of instagram!

okay, seriously...OMG! this case is just fab!  it's my second piece from Jen Ramos's amazing collection (first can be seen here) and I absolutely love it! you can find the case here

I'm continuing to trek on over to Homesense in search for a few more pieces for the house. I saw and loved this mirror, but was hoping that the frame was either wood or metal...unfortunately it wasn't either, so I left it behind....

I can't even begin to tell you just how excited I am that this mirror is finally hanging up in our dining room. It's made a huge impact, the space is slowly but surely getting there!

my mother in law was kind enough to bring me a maple syrop bucket from a farm that she recently visited, I quickly put it to use!

I made my husband pull over the minute I saw a road side stand selling loads of fruits, veggies and these amazing glads, SO beautiful!

we drove 2 hrs to the Urban Barn outlet (the closest Urban Barn location) in hopes to find a few items. I nearly died when I saw that these tables (the only set there and the #1 item on my list of things to look for) were put on hold by another shopper.  Then I noticed that they were put on hold on July 30th until close, we were there on August 3rd.  I asked if that meant that I could have them and to my surprise, the answer was "yes". Ummm, SCORE!

I'm in the midst of spray painting this vintage find white and am planning on turning it into a cork board or chalk board.....we'll see!

And that's that!  What have you been up to???

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas