The Truth Is....

Friday, August 17, 2012

It's Friday (incase you didn't know) and that means it's the weekend (yes, I like to state the obvious at times).

With that, I thought I'd share a few unrelated truth tid bits.

  1. yesterday, I painted my toe nails a lovely shade of dark pink, somehow, somewhere some of the colour rubbed off of my big toe.  I'm too terrified to check the carpet, I didn't do it.
  2. I have allergies, they are killing me right now and keeping me cooped up indoors for long periods of time.  I'm totally the lady in the commercial trying to scratch her throat with an electric toothbrush...insanity, I know.
  3. I added a little neon to my life yesterday and purchased these shoes online.  I hope they fit, they are a size too big.
  4. and since shoes don't like to travel alone, I also bought this necklace to keep the shoes company as they travel from the warehouse to my house....thoughtful, wasn't it?
  5. we are going shed shopping this weekend, can you sense my excitement? yeah.
  6. the dresser that I'm repainting is almost finished, here's a sneak peek of the knobs:


Any truths you'd like to share? Come on now....tell me!

Happy weekend friends, go dance for a bit, it will make you smile!

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. i love the knobs of the dresser!! can't wait to see the whole thing! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks TJ! I'm excited to finish it so that I can put it in our room. I'll share some pics on here as soon as it's all done!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas