Top Knot.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ahhh, the top knot.  What a great look, don't you think?  I'm all over it.  I really love how versatile it is.  You can dress it up or down, like a fab pair of jeans, you know?

I first saw this video a few months ago when Erin, from Apartment 34, shared it on her blog and think that it's great.  A step by step tutorial on one way to nail "the look".


Even though I've watched the video several times, the top knot continues to elude me.  Le darn!  Don't worry though, I promise to keep trying.

With that, I shall leave you with an example as to how the top knot is not supposed to look.

yes, my eyebrows are purposely crooked (such a talented gal, huh?!)

Mastered the top knot?  Well, I bow to you, stellar job....now, share your secret please!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas