New week, new look!

Monday, August 20, 2012

You guys! I finished the dresser makeover this past weekend!  I know, right?!  This was really the first time that I've refinished a piece of furniture.  I learned some lessons along the way, but it was definitely worth it...I absolutely love the end result!

I shared a sneak peek of the dresser during the refinishing process here and you can find plenty more photos on my instagram feed (you can find me under the name "elliven").

Well, I have one more to share with you before the big reveal.

Tada!


I'm going to head out to Homesense to pick up a few pieces to place on top of the dresser and then I'll snap some pictures to share in the reveal post!  Look for it in the next little bit.

Also, did you notice any my new blog header?  Yup, changes are slowly beginning to happen around here, which I'm excited about!  First, was the addition of my "current obsessions" on the sidebar (which I will change weekly, so keep an eye on them) and now it's the new header.

I have decided that I need to be a little more organized when it comes to blogging, so I've sat down and written out just what I want this blog to be about and what I want you, my friends, to take away from it.  I hope to have everything sorted out in the next month or so!

Cheers,

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas