Let's Jam.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Okay well, instagram it is.  It's just the way it's gotta be, kay? Kay.

I've started to take and post outfit photos on instagram (you can find me under the name: elliven).  I tend to be a bit lazy when it comes to accessorizing, but am a huge fan of gorgeous necklaces and scarves.  The daily photos push me take that little bit of extra time to accessorize an outfit. It really makes such a huge difference!

Here a few outfit shots from this past week:



I'm on the hunt for some fab statement necklaces by the way.  If you make some or have a "go to" shop, please do share!  I need to add some more to my collection.

Also, did you see on twitter that I won a Team Canada Olympic Jean Jacket!  Yes.I.Did.  The giveaway was being held over at Cara's fabulous blog A Fashion Love Affair (if you don't already follow her blog, you must, she has an amazing sense of style, no joke).  I will be rockin' this bad boy with pride.  For sure!


I continue to plug away at decorating the house.  My daily shopping trips to Homesense continue.  I am beginning to feel a wee bit embarrassed of the fact that the entire staff knows me by name, but what's a girl to do?  Here are a few more pieces that caught my eye.

I'm thinking that this fab unit would do the job of hiding hubs stereo receiver that just has to be in either the living room or the family room so that he can "jam". Ummm, okay.


These chairs call to me every.single.time I see them.  Aren't they so lovely?  Le Sigh.



Okay, that's that.  Hope you've had one fabulous week so far!

Cheers,
 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas