These Things

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Friends, how are things?  So really, how did we ever live without instagram? I honestly love it...and am constantly refreshing the screen to see what everyone is up to.  So, I thought I'd share a little recap via instagram (you can find me by the way under the name elliven) here on the blog:

1- the lovely drive over the bridge, on our way to the beach
2- dreamy skies
3-one of the best things about July, three birthdays in our house = lots of yummy cake
4- new couch + old pillow. the living room, a work in progress
5- supplies have been purchased, time to tackle the kitchen drapes!
6- we can all use a little cuddle time
7- fab pillows found at Homesense aka my second home
8- so happy someone loves the rug in it's new place
9- had I seen this amazing console before we moved, I would have purchased it without hesitation.  But, we don't have a special place for it, so I left it behind.  Another Homesense find by the way.

And that's that.  Are you on instagram?  Aren't you loving it?

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. oh my! that console is awesome, would work perfectly behind our sofa. maybe a trip to homesense is in my future today!! also, i agree, instagram is far and away my favourite way to share and keep up with others :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas