We Made It!

Monday, July 16, 2012

My dear friends, how are things?  Yes, I'm alive.  We made it to our new place and are settling in.  It's been a whirlwind of a few weeks, trying to get things done and organized.  We are getting there...slowly but surely.

I apologize for the lack of posts and hope to be back and to have my blog up and running soon.  I want to get some type of organization back here, weekly posts, etc.  Once we have all of the "important" things that need to get done when one moves to a new province, I will take a seat and fill you in on all that has been happening...including pics.

We are enjoying the beauty that surrounds us....I will leave you with a pic of what I mean.  It's so nice to be so close to amazing beaches....that is all.



Cheers friends, I hope the summer is treating you well and I promise to be back soon!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas