Waiting In Line

Friday, February 19, 2010

A few days ago I took the time to reorganize my fabric stash. It can get pretty disorganized when I'm in the thick of making items. I just don't always take the time to fold everything as well as I should. Because of this, I often forget about some of the fabrics I have purchased.

I am embarrased to say that I completely forgot about this luscious knit fabric I purchased a few weeks ago....
I had intended on making a cozy scarf, can't you just picture how it would look? Lovely! I am going to purchase a wavy blade for my Olfa cutter, to give the edges a unique look.

This is just one of many projects that are waiting to be started.....

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas