Soon...

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I spoke of patience and I spoke of relaxation. I continue to do the two, but I am also deep into sourcing, researching and jotting. I have this idea, and I can't shake it. It combines two of my loves, so if it works, I'd be one extremely happy camper!

I'm not sure if it's doable, which is why I'm working hard on sourcing items out and researching techniques. It's all new to me, but all so very exciting!

I'd love to share, but it will have to wait. I just don't know if it's me being a dreamer or if it's something that could really work out well. Hopefully it's the latter of the two.

Time will tell.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas