Shop Update

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Things are moving along nicely in The Shop. I've added a few new items:




And there are two more card wallets and three more receipt/coupon holders 1/2 complete on my sewing table, hopefully they will be finished by the end of the weekend.

I also have a few new projects that I'm working on and that I'm VERY excited about. New items for the shop, which is great. I'm happy that the shop is filling up. It was hard seeing less than 10 items for sale, not much selection for people, there are now over 30!

I'm also tweaking the way that I package my items. I like what I'm doing now, but want to jazz it up a little. I think I'm going to invest in the ever so popular bakers twine. It's so delicious, I need to get some! We'll see what I can come up with!

Time for more coffee....early mornings are tough!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas