Stationery

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another clue to what I'm working on. I can't WAIT to show you pictures of the new item/new line, I should be able to get the first batch listed in the next two weeks. I'm beyond excited, I've been working away getting things ready. Still waiting for a few more supplies to arrive, and then the packages will be complete.

How are you all doing? We are enjoying a visit with family right now. It's so wonderful to have family come to visit when you live so very far apart.

The weather seems to be warming, which is lovely. I plan to get out for a run this coming week, I can't wait! I haven't been running in a very long time!

I hope you are all enjoying a lovely weekend!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to show everyone! Gosh I hope you love it! I am waiting on just one more item to complete the packages.....they *should* be here this week!!!! Oh I really hope you love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas