Back Home

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I just got back from a shopping excursion. Didn't spend much money, because no one had what I was looking for (bummer). But it sure was nice to get out and shop to see what stores had in stock. I am hoping to get to one antique shop later in the week. I noticed that they carry vintage fabric, needless to say, I'm dying to get there to check those threads out!

I'm also in the midst of re-organizing my workspace. I'm hoping to move out of the corner of our master bedroom sooner rather than later, but once again, work on the basement has stalled....sigh.....

I bought some shoe bins, you know the clear ones? Labelled with my lovely p-touch labeller and they will now house all of my listed items. Soooo much more organized and easier to see what I'm low on. I can't wait to get shelves in the new room to put all of my fabrics on, that will, I will be able to easily see what I have and what I need to get. Okay, enough dreaming about the new room.......time to get some work done!

Cheers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas