Happy Valentines Day!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day all my blogger friends! I hope you enjoy a day full of love.

Unfortunately, my other half is away, but love is definitely in the air!

The kids and I will be making a heart shaped cake today and topping it with delicious red and pink smarties, and perhaps we will have heart shaped pancakes for supper. Yummy!

Today is a lazy day at our house. Lululemon gear is on, and we are relaxing. It is a long weekend and for that, I am thankful. It is always nice to get an extra day to sleep in, don't you agree?

Enjoy your loving weekend!

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day!

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for stopping by my blog today, it was cool to see you there!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Christie!

    Jan, thank you for taking the time to stop by!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas