There She Is!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Here I am....sitting on the couch watching the Olympics (so much fun!), Dragons' Den and drinking a warm cup of decaf tea....oh, and catching up on your lovely blogs.

The past week has been one of relaxation which was much needed. I have been busy taking care of the sick kiddos who seem to finally be getting back on their feet (yes!), cleaning the house (trying to get rid and kill all of those nasty germs that did this number to us!), going to bed ridiculously early (can you believe I went to bed at 7:15pm the other night?!) and just hanging out with my precious boys. It's been a wonderful week, a very wonderful week. It's tough when you're on your own, you can very easily spread yourself too thin without even knowing it, which can be disastrous....this is why I'm trying very hard to keep things simple and easy for the next few weeks.

I haven't really sewn much, but that's okay, because I think that would be taking on too much right now. So for the next couple of weeks, I will sew when I can, which will hopefully be more often than not, but if I can't, well, that's that.

And though it may seem that I'm neglecting my shop because of the lack of sewing, this is not the case. I am currently sourcing items out (which is taking quite a bit longer than I had anticipated) for an idea I have. I'm trying to map out a plan and draw out designs and really get a good idea as to what it is and where it is I want this new item to go. We'll see! Hopefully I can get things started in the next week or two, fingers crossed.

Okay, my tea is getting cold.

Cheers,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas