Down By The Bay

Thursday, July 6, 2017












I used to shy away from wearing dresses, but lately I just can't seem to shake the urge to reach for a great summer dress and to pair it with flip flops or Birkenstocks.  I bought this one last year from Gap, but I'm positive I've only worn it once before.  It was the perfect dress to wear down to the pier where we went to watch the boats and take in the beautiful surroundings.  Though this one is no longer available, I have linked to some other favourites below!  I especially love this one!

Summer is officially here and I've already lost track of which day of the week it is!  It's been a rather busy week with basketball camp, tying up some bits of work before taking holidays and prepping for BlogPodium 2017 (which I am SO looking forward to!).

Tonight we don't have any baseball, so we'll be enjoying a bbq and hanging out on the deck, I've been longing for a great evening on the deck and today's weather is perfect for that!

Hope your summer is off to a great start!



Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas