Blue And White With A Pop of Pink

Monday, July 24, 2017


I absolutely love those summer days that bring you to the waters' edge.  It's such a beautiful spot to be when the weather is nice.  Sitting around, watching the boats drive in and out of the marina, watching people fish off the dock and enjoying a delicious beverage (or two) during all of this!  I will forever be drawn to the waterfront!













jeans, shoes, top, purse (all c/o), lipstick

I am forever looking for a pair of great fitting white jeans (also available in denim blue), I can't tell you how much I love (and how comfy) this pair from Talbots is!  One thing that I truly love the most is how well they fit at the waist and that they come in petite length, which means no tailoring for the perfect length!  Not only does this blue & white striped top feature beautiful embroidery, but those flounced sleeves are everything!  A hit of pink is always necessary, am I right?!


Cheers,

I partnered with Talbots on this post, all opinions are very much my own
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas