Weekend Reads & Sales

Friday, July 7, 2017

earlier this week, outfit details here

As we head into the weekend, we hope to spend a few hours at our favourite beach.  Week one of summer vacation is done, but somehow it feels as though we've been on summer holidays for weeks already!

We have some fun things planned for this summer, including some wonderful celebrations.  I love a good reason to get dressed up and look forward to sporting a gorgeous dress that I bought during Banana Replubic's 50% sale, next week!  It's bright white, which I don't typically wear, but the dress had me weak at the knees the moment I saw it!  It sold out rather quickly, but you can find it in a few sizes here.

This week's links!

I absolutely love this outfit styled by Krystin

Spotted this kitchen on Pinterest earlier today and immediately fell in love

Looking to update your walls?  Jillian shared some great tips

Banana Republic is having a 40% off sale, loving this fun dress

I always love seeing other creatives' workspaces!

Speaking of kitchens, I'm also loving this one

Get ready to swoon over this gorgeous backyard dinner party

How beautiful is this dress that Ana is packing for her upcoming trip?!

Some great tips on how to "stick with it"

Have a lovely weekend!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas